Pages

05 October 2009

Trip to Barnes and Noble

I had went to Barnes and Nobles on Friday, mainly to pick up the Christmas ornament magazine. I do not like Starbucks so I got a pumpkin coffee from Dunkin Donuts and brought it with me to the bookstore. I looked at the magazine and while I was there, I picked up the two books for the book challenge. Now I did not finish reading a book, but I am reading two at the same time. I am keeping one on the kitchen table and read when I am cooking or having something to eat, when noone else is at the table. For Book 9 I am reading Remember Me? from Sophie Kinsella. I love her Shopaholic books and this looked really good. It is about a high maintence career woman who loses her memory of the last 3 years. I have not been able to keep it down. I am almost done with it. The other book, #10, is Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult. I have never read any of her books before but I heard they are good. I almost got My Sister's Keeper, but I was not sure if I wanted to read a book about cancer. I am hoping to have Remember Me? finish and my book at the kitchen table. I am half way through with it and its a mystery, so it is getting really good.

ye
1. The Chocolate Bridal Bash by JoAnna Carl finished 9/19/2009
2. A Stitched in Time by Monica Ferris Reading
3. Eclispe by Stephanie Meyers
4. Marked by Kristen Cast and P.C Cast
5. The Wedding by Danielle Steel
6. The Accidental Virgin by Valerie Frankel
7. The Nanny by Melissa Nathan
8. Cyber Cinderella by Christina Hopkinson
9. Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella Reading
10. Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult



1 comment:

Mel said...

Marked is very good. :) Hope you enjoy the reading.