The rules are you answer the eleven questions asked you and then you tag eleven more bloggers and ask them eleven questions. I am pretty sure I can answer the questions, and I can probably tag eleven other bloggers, but I will TRY to come up with eleven more questions to ask. So here goes...
From Cindy of Home of a Floss Junkie
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
2. What is your favorite comfort food?
Right now it is bbq ribs, marshmallows and ice cream. It changes depending on my mood and season.
3. If married how long have you been married?
Not married or have a SO
4. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
5. What is your favorite TV show?
6. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston,
7. What kind of movies to you enjoy (horror,romance,action)?
8.What do you do for a living?
on disability but working on my health so I can go back to work
9. Who is our favorite designer (you can only pick 1)?
I have to pick one so I will pick Diane Williams of Little House.
10. What kind of books do you like to read?
I read romance, cozy mysteries, vampires
11. Does your DH or SO have a hobby (if so what is it)? No DH or SO, so no hobby, lol.
From Julie of Julie and Yes Dear:
1.) Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry? (If none of these are acceptable, you must choose a flavor that is!)
Vanilla!!! So simple and sweet
2.) If you could meet any famous person, living or dead, and ask them one question (ONLY ONE), who would it be and what would you ask them?
3.) What's the hardest thing you've ever done and why was it so difficult?
The hardest thing I am doing is trying to change my life. I have been very unhappy for a long time, and now realizing how unhappy I have been, I am trying to change by trying lose weight and being more social-able to the opposite sex.
4.) Who did you look up to as a child, and do you still look up to them today? (This can be a parent, a rock star, an athelete, whatever. You can also list multiple people.) My mom, because she went back to school while raising her kids and I admire that very much. Princess Di and my aunt. My aunt I do look up to her but as much as I did as a child.
5.) List the pros and cons (for you, keep it personal) of what you do for a living. If you could go back and do it again, would you do the same thing, or change it? What would you change it to, and why? I am on disability and would like to get off it. I am trying to improve my health so I can go back to work. I would like o go back to school and teach in a college or university.
6.) What's your favorite meal? (You can say anything in response to this, including dinner, breakfast, tea, lunch, etc. It can be your fave meal of the day, or meatloaf and mashers. Up to you.) My favorite meal is ham, mashed potatoes, green peas, and cheesecake.
7.) What's your favorite way to communicate your ideas to others? How often to you partake of this method of communication?
I like using my blog or chatting to my groups.
8.) What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone you don't know?
Giving a couple dollars to a person who was down on his luck.
9.) What's the number one problem with the world today? Trying to keep religion and government separate. I believe these two subjects interact with each other. Most people believe in some sort of spiritual guide and it is personal for each one. But government wants nothing to do with religion, but religion helps make you the person who you are and forms your believes, whether it is knowing right or wrong, or finding some source of peace inside of yourself during a hard time. I think we need to accept our spiritual believes is part of us ans it affects everyone you meet in your life. If you are in the government, these believes are going to affect your decision making. Trying to separate religion and government is not working.
10.) Do you like technology, or are you one of those people that only puts up with it when they have to? (By tech, I don't only mean computers. I mean smart phones and HDTV and digital radio and iPods and everything.)
I love technology. If I had the money I would be on top of all the new gadgets.
11.) If you could have one perfect day, who would you see and what would you do? (Get descriptive here people. Write a paragraph or two.)
Stitching all day and not needing sleep. I can do this outside by not being bother by bugs. Maybe a little reading and my meals being served to me.
From Shelley of Shelley's Artsy Fartsy Life
- If you were stranded on an island with one other person, who would you choose...Oprah Winfrey or Ellen DeGeneres? Oprah Winfrey
- Which fabric do you prefer to stitch on...Aida or Evenweave? Evenweave
- What is your favorite genre of movie and why? Romantic movies
- Who is your favorite cross stitch designer? Since this question is not restricted to one designer, my favorites are Diane Williams, Mirabilia, Lizzie Kate
- What kind of flooring do you like in your home...shag carpet, hard wood or stone? All carpet expect the kitchen and bathroom, it is tile.
- What kind of illumination do you use when stitching? natural light in the daylight and daylight bulbs at night
- What is the farthest you have traveled from home? Colorado Springs, Colorado
- What is your favorite brand of specialty thread? Carrie's Creations Threads
- How many languages do you speak? (Note: Klingon is a language!) English and little of French
- Do you stitch in hand or with the aide of a hoop, qsnap, stand, etc? Majority time I use a qsnap or hoop.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do.
From Mel of Epic Stitching
1. Rain or Snow? Rain. I lone the sound and it is very soothing.
2. Are you in any SAL's? yes Angie's Designs. I am doing Lavender Blue.
3. How many WIP do you have on the go? CCN Star Spangled Star, Lavender Blue, Time To Go I think a couple more but don't remember right now.
4. Do you do any other crafts other than stitching? (ie: beading, scrapbooking, knitting, etc) Sometimes crocheting and wood painting
5. Do you watch sports? Have a favourite sport? Nascar I am a Dale Jr fan.
6. Are you active? Have a workout program, bike, run etc.? I do try to walk few times a week. This is new for me/
7. Favourite genre of music? (ie: rock, country, blues, etc) country and showtunes
8. What type of cell phone do you have? trac phone
9. Smallest project you've ever done? halloween ornies
10. Largest project you've ever done? Lavender Blue is my biggest but not completed
11. How long have you been blogging? since July 2008