Pages

08 March 2010

Pay It Forward

I recently received a PIF package. Now it is my turn to pay it forward. I will send up to 5 people. If there is more, I will pull the names out of a bag. All the items will be send within 365 days. Here are the rules:

1 Send no less than 5 Stitching related items per person

2 Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, pins, buttons, needles, or a combination such as 3 threads, 1 pins, 1 needles or just 5 threads.

3 Items must be new and not used (send things you would love to receive)

4 If you win you must be willing to post this PIF on your blog and be willing to do the same for at least 2 people.

If you want to be part of this PIF, please leave a comment you wish to be in PIF.

5 comments:

Stitching Kath said...

i would love to take part in your PIF.

thanks kath
kath.lang@yahoo.com

Jennifer Blake said...

I would like to take part in your PIF.

Jennifer
jennilynn1973@gmail.com

Lisa Clarke said...

I'd like to take part, as well. It sounds like fun!!
Hugs, Lisa C.

Unknown said...

I'd love to participate in your PIF, what a fun idea! frazzled_one@yahoo.com

sharon said...

Your stitching is lovely! I would love to take part in your PIF. It's so nice to get presents.Especia
lly stitching


ones thanks sharon