Pages

24 July 2011

Friday Night Sew in July 22










I participated in the Friday Night Sew In this month.  I was going to stitch my Fairy Dreams.  However, my LHN/CCN yahoo group is having a Cake SAL.  I really want to do the CCN cakes but I will be going off my challenge in my The Stitcherhood yahoo group.  I decided to do the LHN Chocolate Shoppe.  I had got the pattern last year plus the material and the floss.  Since I want to stitch this design for awhile, it didnt make since to buy the CCN Cakes at this time and have to start my challenge all over.   I am stitching with a hoop instead of my q-snaps. All of my q-snaps are in use, which is  telling me to finish my projects before starting a new one.  The next two pictures is my progress, with the first one stitched on Friday and the second stitched on Saturday.  I will be stitching on this later today.  I got to finish an exchange and stitch on my LK for a few days before coming back to the Shoppe.  Have a nice week!

12 comments:

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Good start and progress on the new piece.

Shelley said...

Sounds like a yummy design. Can't wait to see more update pics :)

Janice said...

Nice stitching! I love this chart!

Unknown said...

Great progress! I love that piece...I think I might have that chart in my stash too...maybe I'll have to SAL with you. :)

xsfav14 - Chele said...

Great start! I love patterns with yummy food!!

Berly said...

Ooo, I can't wait to see more!

~*Sharee*~ said...

Nice start hun; I wanted to do this sal but didn't get any of the charts ordered...

Hugs,Shar

Parsley said...

I love that pattern. I hope to stitch it someday myself.

Milly~ said...

Looking good Vicky. I'm going to be stitching the same one. I plan to give mine to my daughter who loves to bake.

Meari said...

Nice progress, Vicky. You must leave your fabric on the qsnaps? I take mine off each time after each stitching session.

Gabi said...

What a gorgeous chart. Lovely stitching.

Parsley said...

I need you to contact me with your info in the next few days. You are a surprise second winner of my Christmas in July Giveaway.