Pages

27 February 2015

February Stitch from Stash Report

I did okay for this month.

Running balance:         $6.95
February amount:      $25.00
Spend:                       $19.00
Credits for finishes:    $0.00

Total is:                    $12.95


I am still in my budget! Two months in a row! Whoo-hoo!  I bought these two patterns:

 The Witches of Booville by Stoney Creek was $7.00.  It is a used pattern and I couldn't resist it. The witches are cute.

I got Nora Corbett's Geranium Pixie.  I love her colors.  I want to get her fabric soon but I might wait into April or do her on a white.

 I have to get a business suit for interviews.  I am now looking for part time job.  I need to look the part.  My class is doing Mock Interviews in ten weeks. The Career Director, who oversees all the career centers on all campuses, will be doing the interview.  The teacher wants us to have the full experience of being interview.  So nervous thinking about it now but it will be a good experience.

I have been stitching on my SAL, Fleurs de Ciel. I am still on page 1.  I know I will finish page 1 this weekend, but I do not think I will be done with page 2 by March 10.  I am hoping I can still get the next pages.  I will send her a message next week.

I am so happy March will be here in a couple days.  I am so tired of the cold.  One morning, last week, it was a -5 degrees!  Without the wind chill! When it hits the 40s and 50s, it is going feel so nice!  I can not wait! But we do have some more of that white stuff on Sunday into Monday morning.  I hope I can go to school still.

I hope everyone enjoys the next couple weeks.  I will try to put up another update on my Fleurs when I get to page 2.  Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.

Until next time,
Vicky

6 comments:

Linda said...

Great new stash and the flowers are very pretty Vicky.

Linda

Faith... said...

Love your new charts Vicky! Good job staying within your budget.

Justine said...

Lovely new stash, especially that beautiful fairy. I adore the colours in her skirt. Well done on staying in budget!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely purchases and still in budget :-)

Deb said...

Congrats on staying in budget!
Your Fleurs looks great!
Love your new patterns!
Good luck with the interview!

Meari said...

Nice charts, Vicky. Good luck with your interviewing. I've been through so many interviews over the past 8 years, I give it no more thought. Just remember, the more you practice and go through the process, the easier it will get.