Pages

08 January 2009

I am back!

I got my computer back up and working, Hooray!!! I missed using the computer so much. The last few days I have been catching up on my email and the blogs. Everyone has done such beautiful work. I have done some stitching, and the end of the year, I have stitched 51 pieces. All of them were small or medium size projects. You can see the photos Here. I know the album says 48 items, but I have 3 more photos to put in, which I still need to take.

On Christmas Eve, I went to my cousin's house for a party. I capture a rare picture of my Dad holding Zayden, who is 8 months old. As I was downloading the picture, I realize Zayden is a great-great nephew to my dad. Our family is growing. Here is the picture.
I received 2 more Small Finished Exchanges in the last few months. Vickie H send me a box with a stitched cat wearing a witch's hat. She put ribbon with Boo! around the side covers. It is adorable. Thanks Vickie!



Mylene send me a floss tag. She stitched USA with red, white and blue threads. She added two skeins and a few bobbins to the ring. She did a great job. Thanks Mylene!





I got this beautiful poinsetta christmas ornament from Debbie B. She did a great job. The exchange was a Blind Swap ornament and I got a delicious recipe of cookies. I did made them and they were so good. Definetly a cookie I will be making next season too.






Lately I have been babysitting my cousin's newborn son, Mason Vincent. I took a picture of him last month, when he was 2 months old. He is a big baby and already teething. He has this cutest smile and laugh. I love babysitting him.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I love all of your projects and the babies sure are cute.
Heidi-ILCS

Kathy said...

Welcome back! Those babies are precious. But then all babies are. :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back Vicky, I was worried about you! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Hugs xxx

Terri said...

Welcome back. And your cousin's Baby is cute.

Carolyn NC said...

Glad to see you back! Love the exchanges and the stitching. Congrats on so many finishes this year! Cute little one, too!

Rene la Frog said...

Great to have you back with us. Great stitching and the babies are just too cute.

Debra said...

Glad you are back! Wow you finished a lot of projects last year. Your gifts are so nice and the baby is so cute. He will keep you moving. LOL!
Debra in Indiana

Nancy M said...

Glad to have your computer working for you! Great finishes for the year too!