Pages

13 January 2009

My First 2009 Finish and a Fairy Update


I have a first finish for the year 2009. It is a Plaid Cow for an exchange from the Sapphire Stitching group. I will be sending it out this weekend, hopefully with another stitched cow, which was my last stitched item in 2008.

This past weekend I worked on my L&L Fairy Dreams. I haven't worked on her for awhile. So I am posting the first update picture and following with the recent update. I will probably work on her this weekend again, cause she is still calling me to stitch her.
First update
July 20, 2008
L & L Fairy Dreams



Second update
Jan 13, 2009

9 comments:

Nancy M said...

Cute finish and your L&L looks lovely, I can see why you'd want to do more on her!

Rene la Frog said...

Love the cow...really cute. Nice progress on your L&L

Carolyn NC said...

Cute finish - L & L looks good too!

Unknown said...

Is that the cow that has a variety of patterns and colors? I am working on them too.just love what you did very colorful

Debra said...

Congrats on your finish and your wip is looking good, nice progress.
Debra in Indiana

Kathy said...

Cute cow. I love the colors in it You made fabulous progress on your L&L piece.

Unknown said...

Love the cow and you L&L looks beautiful, love the colours! xxx

Mylene said...

The cow finish is just soo cute and very good progress on L&L.

Debbie Jo said...

Great finishes,,,progress on L&L is very lovely.