Pages

07 February 2012

Update, winner and pizza!

 I am a little late for this update.  The above picture is my LHN Peppermint Twist as of last Thursday on Feb 2.  I might be able to  finish it off on Thursday if I don't get pick for a jury.
This my Halloween House update as of week before on January 27.  I was too tired to stitch last Friday.  I had went to lunch  with a friend that day and it tuckered me out.   We had went to Friendly's and I had the fried clam strips and a caramel sundae.  We went to the graveyard  to say a prayer for Mom.  I think I might have been emotionally tired because I tried to take a nap but I just couldn't sleep.

Than my round robins came in last week.  The ladies did a wonderful job on each ornament.  I  love them all. What is odd I was suppose to get Vickie H.'s first but I got mine before Vickie's.  I am still waiting for Vickie's so I can stitch her piece.
LHN Snow Bunnies in Just Cross Stitch Christimas issue on Sassy's Fabbys Cheryl's Bouquet~Vickie H


Dragon Dreams Checking It Twice JCS Christmas 2007 on Sassy's Fabbys Snowflake~Sandy R

Water's Edge Santa and Rudolph JCS Christmas 2004 on Sassy's Fabbys Snowflake~Judith L.

Stitched by Berly  (Kim)  M.  from JCS Christmas 2007 on blue aida
I do have my first finish but I can not show it yet.  It is a bookmark for an exchange. 

Winner

I am sorry announcing the winner.  I put the names in a jar and had my father pick a name.  There  were 22 contestants and Berly of  New Year!   Congratulations Berly! The box will be on your way soon.
No worries for those who didn't win, I will be doing another giveaway this  weekend.   Stay tune!

PIZZA!! 

I watched the Super Bowl game this past Sunday.  It is usually the only football game I watch through out their season.  I am just not a big fan.  By living in Connecticut, there is this rivalry for NY or New England, I really couldn't help to get into the game this year.  I did pick the Giants to win and since my father and brother were hoping for them too, I didn't make a bet with them.  I didn't go to a party but I could have gone to my friend's house, but she is a HUGE Patriot fan so I told her I didn't want to see a grown woman cry when they lose.  I sure was not expecting to be eating my own words,lol.  I made homemade pizza and chicken wings for my own party.  Here is the  pictures of the food I made. 


Pizza with bacon, onions and mushrooms~my favorite toppings!

BBQ Chicken Wings

Pizza~half sausage for Dad, and other half, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and bacon.

 The only thing wrong it was very greasy. I need to find a way to cut that down.  I haven't made pizza in years. 

Many hugs,
Vicky


17 comments:

Meari said...

Your ornament RR turned out really nice. I love Peppermint Twist.

Wow, look at all that food!

Berly said...

The stitching looks wonderful!! All the RRs came out great! I can't wait for the box!

Carolyn NC said...

The RR's and stitching progress are fantastic!

Faith... said...

All your stitching looks great! I love the bunnies~

Linda said...

Oh yum!! That pizza sure looks good. All the stitching is awesome. Love HH and have added it to the SAL page on my blog.

Linda

Lesleyanne said...

The food looks yummy. Great stitching.

Denise SA said...

Very nice stitching and good food too

Angie said...

Great stitching. Food looks great

Anonymous said...

Your WIP's look great. Your pizza's look yummy. Thanks for sharing.
Betty in AZ (ILCS)

Jo said...

Peppermint Twist looks great x

Elena said...

You've made nice progress on your Peppermint Twist. I love the snow bunnies. The fabric looks great.

Katrien said...

nice stitching.
Pizza's look yummy

SoCal Debbie said...

Great progress on Halloween House! The RR's look wonderful. Your homemade pizzas look fantastic! Yummmmy!

Unknown said...

Lovely stitching Vicky!

blue star stitcher said...

I love peppermint twist, cant wait to see it finished. All you superbowl food looks so yummy!

Marexstitch said...

Great looking ornies ans nice stitching!

chrisstitches said...

delicious food....mmmmmm
love all the stitching updates also